North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer and Office Superintendent. The eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 04 May 2017.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Office Superintendent: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer & Other Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical): Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in respective Engineering trade from recognized University or Institute or Diploma in respective trade with minimum 7 years’ experience.
- Office Superintendent: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
How to Apply for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Junior Engineer & Office Superintendent Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview at Director’s Administrative Office, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong on 04 May 2017 at 10.30 AM.