NFR Railway Jobs 2019: NorthEast Frontier Railway (NFR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of PRT, TGT and PGT in Railway HS School/Alipurdnar Junction. The candidates eligible for the post can appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 15 June 2019.
Walk in Interview Date & Time: 15 June 2019 (Wednesday), 10:00 AM onwards
NorthEast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
- Primary Teacher (PRT) - 5 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 8 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) - 4 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) - Rs. 21,250/- Per Month
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Rs. 26,250/- Per Month
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) - Rs. 27,500/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Primary Teacher (PRT) - Graduation/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Diploma in Elementary Education/JBT/PTI (by whatever name known) and pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Graduation (in the teaching subject) and B.Ed. Preference will be given in Degree/Diploma in Library Science through regular or distance mode in respect of AND pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to be conducted by the approved Government in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through the medium/media as required. At least h/she should have a language paper in Secondary level.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) - Post Graduate in relevant Subject & B.Ed
18 to 65 Years
How to Apply for NorthEast Frontier Railway Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 27 September 2018 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM onwards at Railway H.S.School, Alipurduar Junction