National Health Mission (NHM), Pathanamthitta invited applications for the post of District Field Coordinator, Assistant Quality Assurance, Junior Consultant, Public Relations Officer and some other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 17 April 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 17 April 2017
NHM, Pathanamthitta Vacancy Details
- District Field Coordinator – Palliative care Project: 1 Post
- Assistant Quality Assurance Officer: 1 Post
- Junior Consultant (Documentation & Communication): 1 Post
- Public Relations Officer: 3 Posts
- Public Relations Officer cum Liaison officer: 4 Posts
- Office Secretary: 1 Post
- Adolescent Health Counselor: 1 Post
- Accountant: 1 Post
- Optometrist/Ophthalmic Assistant: 1 Post
- MIS Assistant: 1 Post
- Audiometric Assistant: 1 Post
- Lab Technician: 1 Post
- JC Orthodontics: 1 Post
- Medical Officer: 9 Posts
- Medical Officer – AYUSH: 1 Post
- Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, PRO & Other Posts
- District Field Coordinator – Palliative care Project: BSW or MSW, Proficient in MS Office & internet with 3 years experience.
- Assistant Quality Assurance Officer: MHA/MSc in Hospital management with 2 years post qualification experience.
- Junior Consultant (Documentation & Communication): Master of Communication & Journalism or MA English with PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communications with 3 years experience in mass communication/IEC/BCC activities in Radio, TV, Electronic media at program management level.
- Public Relations Officer: MBA, MHA, MPH, MSW, MSc in Hospital management with 2 years post qualification experience.
- Public Relations Officer cum Liaison officer: MBA, MHA, MPH, MSW, MSc in Hospital management with 2 years post qualification experience.
- Office Secretary: Graduation in any discipline, Computer proficiency with 5 years experience in Office Management.
- Adolescent Health Counselor: Graduate in Psychology/Sociology/Social Work/Anthropology/Human Development with 2 years experience.
- Accountant: B.Com with tally, Computer awareness with 2 years experience in Accounts.
- Optometrist/Ophthalmic Assistant: Passed in Pre-degree/Plus two with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics as optional subject and Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant’s course or Degree in Optometry/Ophthalmic Assistant.
- MIS Assistant: BCA.
- Audiometric Assistant: Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech.
- Lab Technician: 12th passed with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent with minimum one year experience in RNTCP work.
- JC Orthodontics: MDS in Orthodontics.
- Medical Officer: MBBS & TCMC Registration.
- Medical Officer – AYUSH: BHMS.
- Senior Treatment Lab Supervisor: 12th passed with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or its equivalent with minimum 2 years experience.
- Not more than 62 years for Medical Officer post.
- Not more than 40 years for remaining posts.
Selection Process for Medical Officer, PRO & Other posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of skill assessment and personal interview.
How to Apply for NHM, Pathanamthitta Medical Officer, PRO & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the District Program Manager, Arogyakeralam, Laheth Builiding, 2nd Floor, Doctors Lane, Behind General Hospital , Pathanamthitta -689645 on or before 17 April 2017.