National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai Job Notification: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai has invited applications for the Project Assistant, Scientist B and other posts. The eligible applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 October 2019. The eligible candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before appearing for walk-in-interview application form at the official website.
- Walk-in-Interview: 22 October 2019 at 09:00 am to 10:00 am
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai Project Assistant, Scientist B and Other Vacancy Details
- Scientist (Medical): 01 Post
- Consultant Engineer-Civil/Architecture: 01 Post
- Project Technical Officer (Social worker): 01 Post
- Project Assistant (Field Investigator): 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 11 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, Scientist B and Other Job
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- Scientist: MD in Microbiology/Pathology/PSM from a recognized university or MBBS Degree with one year Research/Training experience. Age Limit: Not exceeding max. 35 years.
- Consultant Engineer-Civil/Architecture: B.Tech/M.Tech in civil engineering/Architecture. Age Limit: Not exceeding max. 70 years.
- Project Technical Officer (Social worker): Graduation in social science/social work/sociology/Medical Sociology/Physiology with 5 year's work experience from a recognized institute. Master degree in science/social work/sociology. Age Limit: Not exceeding max. 30 years.
- Project Assistant: Graduation in science/Life science from a recognized university with three year's work experience in a recognized university or Master degree in science/life science. Age Limit: Not exceeding max 30 years.
- Driver: Matric or equivalent from a recognized board with valid driving license issued by RTO of any state and authorized to drive LMV. Age Limit: Not exceeding max. 25 years.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website http://nirt.res.in/. https://www.icmr.nic.in/ and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600031.