North Western Railway Jobs Notification: North Western Railway invited applications for the 10 posts against Scouts & Guides Quota. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
Employment News Week: 02/18(S&G/RRC/NWR)
- Opening Date of Application: 30 October 2018
- Last Date of Application: 30 November 2018
North Western Railways Vacancy Details
- Level II- 02 Posts
- Level II-08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Level I&II (Scouts & Guides Quota) Posts Job
- Level II- Minimum 12th pass or Equivalent Exam pass with not less than 50 % marks.
- 50 % Marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50 % Marks is not required for SC/ST/Ex serviceman candidates and candidates who possess hither qualification like Graduation/Post Graduation.
- Level I-10th pass from recognized board with National Apprenticeship Certificate granted by NCVT or 10th pass with ITI for Appointment in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, S&T and Catering department. 10th pass or ITI or equivalent.
- Apart from these, candidates should be proper qualification related to Scouts & Guides.
- Level II (Scouts & Guides Quota) Job – 18-30 years
- Level I (Scouts & Guides Quota) Job – 18-33 Years
- Check the notification for details of the age relaxation.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Personnel Officer (recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opposite DRM Office, Jaipur 302006. Last date of receipt of application is 30 November 2018.