Northern Railway Jobs Notification: Northern Railway invited applications for the post of Specialist Doctors and General Duty Doctors. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on 11 April 2018.
- Employment News Week and Advertisement No.:730-E/940/Med/CMP/Confdl.
- Walk-in-interview: 11 April 2018
Firozpur Division/Northern Railway Vacancy Details
Specialists Doctors – 05 Posts
- Pediatrician – 01 Post
- General Surgeon – 01 Post
- ENT – 01 Post
- Ophthalmologist – 01 Post
- Medicine – 01 Post
General Duty Doctors – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialists and General Duty Doctors Job
- Specialists:MBBS degree and post Graduate Medicaldegree/diploma in subject concerned from any University/Institutionrecognized by Indian Medical council.
- General Duty:MBBS degree (with completion of internship)from any University/institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Gen: 50 Years
- OBC: 53 Years
- SC/ST: 55 Years
- Specialists: 3 Years’ Experience
- General Duty:Minimum relevant experience
Selection Procedure for Specialists and General Duty Doctor Job
Walk in interview along with a medical examination.
How to Apply for the Firozpur Division/Northern Railway Specialists and General Duty Doctors Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk-in for interview along with applications and other necessary documents to CMS office, Divisional Hospital, Firozpur on 11 April 2018.