Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Inspector of Supplies on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 17 October 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 18 September 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 17 October 2017
Odisha SSC Vacancy Details
- Name of the post: Inspector of Supplies
- No. of the post: 74 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector of Supplies post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should have Graduation Degree or an equivalent qualification from an institute recognised by the government and knowledge in basic Computer skills.
Between 21-32 years
How to Apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Inspector of Supplies Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the post through the official website of OSSC (www.ossc.gov.in). Last date of online application is 17 October 2017.
Application Fee for Inspector of Supplies post:
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Nil