Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Job Notification: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invited applications for the post of Engineering & Geo-Sciences. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 May 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 16 April 2018
- Last Date of Application: 03 May 2018
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 720 Posts
- Transport Officer: 14 Posts
- Programming Officer: 16 Posts
- Materials Management Officer: 49 Posts
- Geophysicist: 67 Posts
- Geologist: 73 Posts
- Chemist: 93 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering & Geo-Sciences Posts Job
- Assistant Executive Engineer: B.Sc, Any Post Graduate, B.Tech/B.E.
- Transport Officer: Any Graduate.
- Programming Officer: Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MCA, B.Tech/B.E.
- Materials Management Officer: Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E.
- Geophysicist: Any Post Graduate, M.E/M.Tech.
- Geologist: Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech.
- Chemist: Any Post Graduate.
Selection Procedure for Engineering & Geo-Sciences Posts
- GATE – 2018: The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 as indicated above in para .1.Essential Qualification & GATE Subject with Code under Eligibility Criteria and declared qualified by the GATE-2018 authorities.
- The GATE-2018 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
How to Apply for the ONGC Engineering & Geo-Sciences Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the link “Online application for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciplines through GATE-2018” on www.ongcindia.com.