Ordnance Factory, Varangaon invited applications for recruitment to the post of Primary Teacher. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 31 October 2014. Ordnance Factories Board (OFB), consisting of the Indian Ordnance Factories, is an industrial organisation, functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is engaged in research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of land, air and sea systems.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 6 October 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 31 October 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 8 November 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Primary Teacher
- Total no. of post: 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month
- Candidate should have passed 12th or Equivalent from a School or Board recognized By Govt of India, State Govt.
- Candidate should have Degree or Diploma in Education or Teaching from an Institution recognized by Government or National Council for Technical Education.
- Candidate should have passed CTET or state TET.
- Candidate age should not be more than 30 years as on the date of advertisement.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.50/- through Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft drawn in favour of General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Varangaon.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex. Serviceman category candidates are exempted from Application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Teaching skill test.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via On-line mode only from the website i.e. www.ofbindia.gov.in on or before 31 October 2014.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with DD and No Objection Certificate to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Varangaon, Tal-Bhusawal, Dist- Jalgaon- 425 308 on or before 8 November 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.