PGCIL Powergrid GATE Recruitment: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineers to the post of 'Executive Trainee 24th Batch' through GATE 2019.
A total of 50 vacancies are notified in PGCIL GATE 2019 Recruitment, out of which 33 are for Electrical, 7 for Electronics and 10 for Civil Engineer students. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 20 February 2019.
More Details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online application procedure, date of interview etc. of PGCIL GATE 2019 is given below.
Last Date of Online Application at POWERGRID: 20 February 2019
PGCIL GATE 2019 Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 33 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electronics)– 7 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil)– 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL GATE 2019
- Full-Time B.E./B.Tech in relevant field Electrical/ Electrical(Power)/ Electrical
and Electronics/Power Systems./Power Engg (Electrical), Electronics /Electronics & Comm./
Electronics & Telecomm./Electronics & Electrical Communication/Telecommunication / Civil from recognized University/Institute.
- Valid GATE 2019 Score
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14 August 2019 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination
Selection Procedure for PGCIL GATE 2019
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 (85%), Group Discussion(3%) & Personal Interview (12%). Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
How to Apply for the PGCIL GATE 2019 Jobs
The Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 30 January 2019 to 20 February 2019.
Application Fee for PGCIL Jobs:
Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees)