West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer. The eligible candidates can apply online on or before 3 May 2017.
Advertisement No. 9/2017
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 12 April 2017
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 3 May 2017
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 3 May 2017
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 4 May 2017
PSC, West Bengal Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 44 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
Not more than 36 years
Application Fee for Assistant Engineer post
- Rs.210/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card + 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment)
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability: Nil
How to Apply for PSC, West Bengal Assistant Engineer Posts 2017
Candidates can apply online from Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in and http://www.pscwb.org.in on or before 3 May 2017.