Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited (REIL) invited applications for the post of Security Supervisor, Technician, Dy. Manager (Legal), Accounts Officer, HR-Officer, Legal Officer and Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days (28 April 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Security Supervisor: Candidates should be Ex-Army men not below the rank of JCO with minimum 3 years experience of working as Security Supervisor with reputed organization.
- Technician: ITI (NCVT) in Electronics Mechanical/Radio & TV/Electrical with minimum 1 year Apprenticeship and must have minimum 5 years post qualification experience of Repairing, Maintenance & Installation of Electronic Instruments such as Infra Red Analyzer, Photometric Instruments and SPV Systems etc. in remote village across the country.
- Dy. Manager (Legal): Law Graduate (LLB) and should have exposure of corporate affairs, arbitration maters, commercial contract and agreements, patent related issues and other legal matters related to various applicable laws in an industry like Industrial Disputes Act, Factory Act, Contract Labour Abolition & Regulation Act, RTI Act etc.
- Accounts Officer: Chartered Accountant (CA) and should have exposure of accounts, finance, taxation and other legal laws pertaining to an industrial organisation.
- HR-Officer: MBA in Human and should have experience in the field of HR and other related matters; and post qualification working experience of 3 years or more.
- Legal Officer: Law Graduate (LLB) and should have exposure of corporate affairs, commercial contracts and agreements, and other legal matters related to various applicable laws in an industry like Industrial Disputes Act, Factory Act, Contract Labour Abolition & Regulation Act, RTI Act etc.
- Engineer: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Branch and should have a post qualification experience of five years or more in an industrial organization having hands-on working/exposure on innovation, development, installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance & support on electronic equipment, IT solutions, computer systems, application software liasioning with customers and ministries driving National Dairy Plan, National Solar Mission and other missions of Government of India etc.
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Addl. General Manager (P&IR), Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited, 2, Kanakpura Industrial Area, Sirsi Road, Jaipur – 302012 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
REIL Vacancy Details
- Security Supervisor
- Dy. Manager (Legal)
- Accounts Officer
- Legal Officer
- Security Supervisor: Not more than 55 years
- Technician: Not more than 37 years
- Dy. Manager (Legal): Not more than 40 years
- Accounts Officer: Not more than 33 years
- HR-Officer: Not more than 33 years
- Legal Officer: Not more than 33 years
- Engineer: Not more than 35 years
Selection Process for Security Supervisor, Technician & Other posts
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test.