Repco Home Finance Limited invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Branch Manager for various locations in Maharashtra. Candidate has to Head the Branch in all areas of branch work especially business development on different locations such as Aurangabad, Nanded, Ahmednagar, Amravati, Satara, Pune and Kolhapur.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 08 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Branch Manager
No. of Posts: 07 (Seven)
• Any Graduation from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Post graduation & professional qualification/CAIIB to be given additional weightage.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in retail credit/marketing of financial products/branch operations in banks/HFCs/FIs preferably in managerial position. Exposure in mortgage lending will be preferred.
• Extensive in-depth knowledge of local market with good networking capacity with builders/developers is a must.
• Fluency in Marathi besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01 March 2014 (relaxation can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
CTC starting from Rs.6.00 lakhs per annum (fixed+variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per prescribed format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications shall be forwarded to the The Deputy General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No.2/Old No.34 & 34, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai- 600032 by post to reach the addressee on or before 08 March 2014.
• Scanned copy of the bio-data can also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail shall be “Application for BM-MAH-VL-FEB2014”.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF___________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
• The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
• The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course.