Rajasthan Grameen Ajeevika Vikas Parishad (RGAVP) invited applications for the post of Consultant, Associate Consultant and Project Consultant- Livelihood (SPMRM). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 5 May 2017.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 5 May 2017
Rajasthan Grameen Ajeevika Vikas Parishad Vacancy Details
- Consultant: 19 Posts
- Associate Consultant: 4 Posts
- Project Consultant: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Posts
- Consultant: PG in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary science, Dairy Science and Graduate in and Veterinary science (B.V.S.C), Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary sciences with 7 years experience in livelihood Development.
- Associate Consultant: PG (MA/MSc/MSW/PGD) with minimum 60% marks from institution of national repute such as; TISS, IRMA, XIMB etc and 1.5 years experience in implementing poverty eradication projects/SRLMs/Livelihood development projects and must be proficient in English and Hindi, computer literate-able to use MS office applications and internet & Knowledge on file writing & office management system as per govt. procedures.
- Project Consultant: Master Degree in Management/Rural Development with minimum 10 years experience in Rural Development/Livelihood segments such as Farm based, Non Farm & Skill Development etc.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Grameen Ajeevika Vikas Parishad Consultant Posts 2017
Candidates are required to apply online through the website i.e. www.sids.co.in/rgavp. Last date of online application is 5 May 2017.