SER Kolkata Apprentice Result 2019: Railway Recruitment Board has released the result for South Eastern Railway Kolkata Apprentice Exam 2019. All the candidates who appeared in the South Eastern Railway Kolkata Apprentice Exam 2019, can check their result on the official website http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/.
It is to be noted that Railway Recruitment Board has released has released the notification for the 1785 Apprentice posts. The eligible candidates had applied for the South Eastern Railway Kolkata Apprentice Exam 2019 in the month of November in 2018.
These Posts were vacant in the multiple Railway organizations like Carriage and Wagon Depot, Flash Butt Welding Plant, Electrical Loco Shed, Diesel Loco Shed, Track Machine Workshop, Engineering Workshop, EMU Shed and many more workshops.
All the candidates who have 10th class examination pass under 10+2 system from a recognized Board with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate with ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution granted by NCVT were applied for the posts.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 for 1785 Apprentice Posts, Last Day Today
South Eastern Railway Job Notification: South Eastern Railway invited applications for the post of 1785 Apprentice posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2018.
Opening date for Online Application: 22 October 2018
Closing Date of Application: 22 November 2018
South East Central Railway Vacancy Details
Apprentice: 1785 Posts
- Kharagrpur workshop-360
- Signal and Telecom Workshop Kharagpur-87
- Track Machine Workshop Kharagpur-120
- Carriage and Wagon Depot Kharagpur-121
- Diesel Loco Shed Kharagpur-50
- Sr.DEE(G) Kharagpur-90
- TRD Depot/Electrical Kharagpur-40
- EMU Shed/Electrical/TPKR-40
- Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi-36
- Sr.DEE(G) Chakradharpur-93
- Electric Traction Depot/Chakradharpur-30
- Carriage and Wagon Depot Chakradharpur-65
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata-72
- Engineering Workshop/SINI-100
- Track Machine Workshop/SINI-07
- Electric Loco Shed/Bondapunda-50
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bondapunda-52
- Sr.DEE(G) ADRA-30
- Carriage and Wagon Depot ADRA-65
- Diesel Loco Shed/BKSC-33
- TRD Depot/Electrical/ ADRA-30
- Electrical Loco Shed/BKSC-31
- Flash Butt Welding Plant/Jharsuguda-25
- Carriage and Wagon Depot/Ranchi-30
- TRD Depot/Electrical/Ranchi-10
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Job
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system from a recognized Board with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution granted by NCVT.
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2018)
15-24 years of age
How to Apply for the South Eastern Railway Apprentice Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online by visiting the link http://appr-recruit.co.in on the official website of South Eastern Railway www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 22 November 2018.