SouthernRailway Recruitment: SouthernRailway invited applications for328Safaiwalaand Para Medical Posts.Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed on or before 27 August 2018.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 27 July 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 27 August 2018 upto 05:00 PM
SouthernRailway Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 328
- Safaiwala- 257 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent - 35 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector - 24 Posts
- Haemo Dialysis Technician - 01 Post
- Extension Educator - 01 Post
- Radiographer - 01 Post
- Pharmacist - 01 Post
- ECG Technician - 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II - 07 Posts
- Safaiwala - Rs. 18000/-
- Nursing Superintendent - Rs. 44,900/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector - Rs.35,400/-
- Haemo Dialysis Technician - Rs.35,400/-
- Extension Educator - Rs.35,400/-
- Radiographer - Rs.29,200/-
- Pharmacist - Rs.29,200/-
- ECG Technician - Rs.25,500/
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II - Rs.21,700/-
Eligibility Criteria for Safaiwala and Para Medical Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Nursing Superintendent - Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
- Health & Malaria Inspector - B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus (a) One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector OR One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour& Employment, Government of India, New Delhi”
- Haemo Dialysis Technician - B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemo - dialysis work in a reputed institution
- Extension Educator - Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with two year diploma in Health Education from a recognized University
- Radiographer - 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course)
- Pharmacist - 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948, OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948
- ECG Technician - 10+2/Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained through distance learning mode.
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II –12th passed with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognised university
Selection Procedure for Safaiwala and Para Medical Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test.
How to Apply for SouthernRailway Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may apply online for the post through www. rrcmas.in. from 27 July 2018 to 27 August 2018.
- UR / OBC candidates - Rs. 500/- Of this fee, an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to candidates appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women/ Economically Backward/Minority Candidates - Rs.250/-. Full refund of Rs.250/- shall be made to all such candidates on appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening tes
Download Detailed Notification: