SSC MTS job profile
SC has recently released its notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking staff. There are around 8300 MTS posts in non-technical section. Important dates in this context are as follows: -
- Opening Date of Application: 31 December 2016
- Last Date of Application: 30 January 2017
- Date of Examination: 16 April 2017, 30 April 2017, 07 May 2017.
For more details, you can visit this link.
In this article, we will talk about the duties and responsibilities of MTS employees. Let’s get a cursory look.
- Designation: - Peon, Dafatry, Jamadar, farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, Junior Gestetner operator and etc.
- Nature of Work : -
- Office Cleanliness and keeping up of the sectional unit
- Opening & Closing rooms.
- Cleaning of Building and fixtures.
- Driving of Vehicles in case if you have a Driving license.
- Posts delivering
- Photocopies and sending FAXs and etc.
- Physical maintenance of records of the section.
- Paper and files carrying to the several related departments.
- Watchman or ward duties.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Work related to the qualifications in case if you hold an ITI diploma or related.
- Helping in daily office work, including diary, dispatch & computer replacements.
- All work assigned by the superior authority that fall under his working criteria.
- Other non-clerical works in the sectional unit.
- Room & furniture cleaning and etc.
Important: - The above list of responsibilities is illustrative but not exhaustive. Ministries/ Departments can reduce or increase above the aforesaid duties of the MTS as per the departmental needs.
We at jagranjosh.com hope that the above essential information would be vital & sufficient from the point of view of the applicant.
All the Best!!