Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCCR), Department of Personnel Training issued admit card for SSC Combined Graduate Level or SSC CGL (TIER-I) Exam 2016. Shortlisted candidates for SSC CGL (TIER-I) Exam 2016 can download the admit card from the link given below by using their roll number/ registration number and date of birth.
The SSC CGL (TIER-I) Exam 2016 will be conducted by SSCCR from 27 August 2016 to 11 September 2016. Shortlisted candidates can download the admit card from the link given below by using the following steps:
- Go to the official website of SSC (sscmpr.org)
- Click on ‘Download Admit card for SSC CGL Tier- I Examination 2016
- Provide the login credentials on the download page
- Enter roll number or registration ID number and Date of Birth as provide at the time of registration
- Click on Search Status to view and download the admit card
- In case of misplacement of roll number or registration id
- Provide respective Name and fathers Name and date of Birth as provided at the time of Registration
- Click on Search Status to view and download the Admit card
For admit card and exam date updates in regards to other regions, please follow the link below.