Sundargarh District Court Job Notification: Sundargarh District Court has invited applications for the Junior Clerk cum Copyist and Stenographer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 05 October 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 05 October 2019
Sundargarh District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist and Stenographer Vacancy Details
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: 07 Posts
- Grade-III Stenographer: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Clerk cum Copyist and Stenographer Job
- Must have passed at least +2 certificate examination conducted by the Council constituted under section-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act. 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized council/ Board or University as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must be over 18 years of age and below 32 years of age on the last date fixed for receipt of application (Provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or instructions issued by the competent authority/ Government for the time being in force).
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in “Odia” equivalent to M.E. standard.
- Must be of Good Character.
- Must be of sound health, good physique and free from any organic defects or bodily infirmities (except physical handicapped).
- Must not have more than one spouse living, if married.
- Must have paid the fees prescribed (mentioned at serial no. 2 below) for the examination.
- Must be a citizen of India.
For these posts the criteria and conditions are same as above. The candidates applying for these posts are to appear a written examination in English which is qualifying in nature as prescribed for the post of Junior Clerk cum Copyist mentioned in the heading of scheme of examination below. Besides the qualifying tests in English the candidates shall appear a test in shorthand and type writing. For shorthand the minimum speed is required 80 words per minute and type writing the minimum speed is 40 words per minute.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 05 October 2019.