Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited applications for the post of Tourist Officer. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 08 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 08 June 2017
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India/Indian Bank)- 12 June 2017
- Preliminary Examination – 19 August 2017
- Date of Main written Examination- Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination
TNPSC Vacancy Details
Tourist Officer – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tourist Officer Posts
The candidate should have Post Graduate degree in Travel and Tourism; (or) Any post graduate degree with one subject on Tourism; (or) Any post graduate degree with M.Phil in Tourism; (or) Any post graduate degree with diploma in Tourism. Candidate should have Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education or its equivalent; and Proficiency in English and Tamil Languages.
Age Limit- 18 to 30 years
Application Fee for Tourist Officer Posts
- Registration Fee- Rs. 150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee- Rs. 100/-
- Main written Examination Fee – Rs. 200/-
How to apply for TNPSC, Tourist Officer Posts
Interested candidates can apply through online mode up to 8 June 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs