National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA), Delhi is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of Photographer and Assistant Curator. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 13 February 2018.
Notification Number - A.52005/2018/NGMA
- Assistant Curator- 13 February 2018 (Tuesday) at 11:30 AM
- Photographer - 13 February 2018 (Tuesday) at 02:00 PM
NGMA Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 2
- Photographer - 1 Post
- Assistant Curator - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Photographer and Assistant Curator Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Photographer - Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts with Photography as one of the subject from a recognized university OR 12th passed from a recognized Board with certificates in Photography from recognized institute or university and 2 years of experience of photography of works of arts, including digital documentation and 3 years of experience of photography of works of arts, including digital documents.
- Assistant Curator - Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or Art History & Criticism or Museology from a recognized university and 2 years of experience in organizing exhibition of national/ international repute in a large Museum/Gallery/Organization/ Educational Institution
How to Apply for NGMA Photographer and Assistant Curator Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview in the National Gallery of Modern Art(NGMA), New Delhi on 13 February 2018