India's Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan is for global good and global supply chain: PM Modi at WEF’s Davos Dialogue
Prime Minister Modi during his address at WEF gave the message of positivity, confidence, and hope for the world on behalf of more than 1.3 billion Indian people.
PM Modi addressed the Davos Dialogue of World Economic Forum virtually on January 28, 2021, at 5.30 pm.
The session was attended by more than 400 top industry leaders from across the globe where PM Modi spoke about the Fourth Industrial Revolution- using technology for the good of humanity. Prime Minister will also interact with the CEOs during the dialogue.
Prime Minister Modi had informed about the session through his official Twitter account where he mentioned that he has been looking forward to speaking on a wide range of subjects related to the reform trajectory of India, increased usage of technology, and other issues.
Speaking at the @wef’s #DavosAgenda. https://t.co/p6Qc9P0QNL— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) January 28, 2021
PM Modi at World Economic Forum:
• Prime Minister Modi during his address at the World Economic Forum talked about the message of positivity, confidence, and hope for the world on behalf of more than 1.3 billion Indian people.
Amid apprehensions, I have come before you with a message of confidence, positivity, and hope for the world on the behalf on more than 1.3 billion Indians: Prime Minister Narendra Modi at World Economic Forum's Davos Agenda pic.twitter.com/7jKONRpQZ4— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• While mentioning the ongoing mega vaccination programme in India, PM Modi informed that in just 12 days, India has vaccinated more than 2.3 million healthcare workers. He added that in the next months, the country would achieve its target of vaccinating 300 million elderly people and people with comorbidities.
In just 12 days, India has vaccinated more than 2.3 million healthcare workers. In next some months, we will achieve our target of vaccinating 300 million elderly people and people with comorbidities: PM Narendra Modi pic.twitter.com/1M9YLjGvjm— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• PM Modi also highlighted India's progress while mentioning that there are two Made in India COVID-19 vaccines and WEF will be relieved to know that in time many vaccines will come from India.
Right now there are two made in India vaccines. World Economic Forum will be relieved to know that in the time to come many more vaccines will come from India: Prime Minister Narendra Modi at World Economic Forum's Davos Agenda#COVID19 pic.twitter.com/LUK3VOovMf— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• Prime Minister during this address highlighted India's role and how it undertook global responsibility from the beginning. He mentioned that at the time when airspace was closed in many nations, India took more than 1 lakh citizens to their countries and also delivered essential medicines to more than 150 nations.
In these tough times, India has been undertaking its global responsibility from the beginning. When airspace was closed in many countries, India took more than 1 lakh citizens to their countries & delivered essential medicines to more than 150 countries: PM Narendra Modi pic.twitter.com/uWSTys8Bxv— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• In its fight against the pandemic, Prime Minister Modi talked about India's role in saving the lives of people in many other countries by sending COVID-19 vaccines and also developing the required infrastructure for the vaccination.
India is saving the lives of people in many other countries of the world by sending COVID vaccines and developing the necessary infrastructure for the vaccination: PM Narendra Modi at World Economic Forum's Davos Agenda pic.twitter.com/8AJ9IbNnLI— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• As India is making progress in its health infrastructure, Prime Minister at the global platform shared that the country will start working on a Unique Health ID to provide easy healthcare to its 1.3 billion citizens.
अब भारत अपने 1.3 बिलियन नागरिकों को हेल्थ केयर तक आसान पहुंच के लिए यूनिक हेल्थ आईडी देने का काम शुरू कर रहा है : प्रधानमंत्री मोदी pic.twitter.com/ma9Q8MgXNI— ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) January 28, 2021
• While talking about India's Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, Prime Minister informed the world leaders that the abhiyan is committed towards global good and global supply chain. He added that India definitely has the capacity, reliability, and capability to strengthen the global supply chain.
Our Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan is committed towards global good and global supply chain. India has the capacity, capability and reliability to strengthen the global supply chain: PM Narendra Modi at World Economic Forum's Davos Agenda pic.twitter.com/QzcFOllchv— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• During his address, PM Modi assured India has launched 'Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan' with the purpose of increasing the capacity of the country's economy. He added that the government has made one reform after another to provide high growth to the economy in this decade. These reforms by the government were long-awaited.
India launched 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan' with the resolve of increasing the capacity of our economy. India made one reform after the other to provide a high growth trajectory to economy in this decade. These reforms were long awaited: PM at World Economic Forum's Davos Agenda pic.twitter.com/7LUuVNbZlL— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• Discussing the plan of infrastructure and economy, Prime Minister informed that it has been estimated that India's infrastructure needs by 2040 will be around 4.5 tn dollars. This goal will be achieved only if government and industry come together. The Indian government has also been working in providing a stable environment and other help.
It is estimated that the infrastructure needs of the country would be around 4.5 tn dollars by 2040. I believe that Govt & industry would have to achieve this goal in unison. Govt is continuously working towards providing stable environment & all help: PM at World Economic Forum pic.twitter.com/ySMGBb0d5V— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
Opening of all sectors for market participation: PM Modi at WEF
• With the purpose of welcoming more investment, PM Modi informed that India believes in opening all the sectors for market participation. While giving the example of UPI, he added that the transactions at the UPI platform have crossed 2 billion per month and the major portion of these transactions are taking place through the apps that are developed by private players.
We believe in opening all the sectors for market participation. Take the example of UPI. Transactions at UPI platform have crossed 2 billion per month. A major portion of these transactions are taking place through the apps developed by private players: PM Narendra Modi pic.twitter.com/NFJe0ld2EH— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• India has also been promoting the investment in frontier technologies such as additive manufacturing, AI, and interdisciplinary cyber-physical systems.
We are promoting the investment in frontier technologies like AI, additive manufacturing, and interdisciplinary cyber-physical systems: PM Modi at World Economic Forum's Davos Agenda https://t.co/YKzBgmZWHE— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
• On the issue of data theft, Prime Minister assured the world leaders that India has been working on the strict law on data protection in the country.
Work is in progress for a strict law on data protection in the country: Prime Minister Narendra Modi at World Economic Forum's Davos Agenda pic.twitter.com/nr6j4oLon6— ANI (@ANI) January 28, 2021
The World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos will be engaging the top leaders of the world to shape regional, global, and industry agendas at the beginning of 2021.
The Davos Dialogue Agenda will mark the launch of the WEF’s Great Reset Initiative in the post-COVID-19 world.
The Great Reset Initiative:
It is the name of the June 2020 50th annual meeting of WEF. It brought together the high profile political and business leaders convened by WEF and Prince of Wales with the theme of rebuilding the society and economy in a much more sustainable way post-COVID-19 pandemic.
In June 2020, the theme of the 51st WEF annual meeting to be held in January 2021 was announced as ‘The Great Reset’. It will be connecting both in-person and online world leaders in Davos with a network in 400 cities globally.
About World Economic Forum:
It is an international NGO that was founded on January 24, 1971. The mission of WEF is to improve the state of the world by engaging academic, business, political and other leaders of the society globally to shape the industry and regional agendas.
The World Economic Forum hosts its annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland at the end of January. It brings together 3,000 world political leaders, business leaders, celebrities, economists, and journalists for five to discuss global issues, across 500 sessions.
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐपAndroidIOS