State Bank of India (SBI) on 24 November 2017 launched country’s first integrated lifestyle and banking digital service application named YONO or ‘You Only Need One’.
YONO app will be the first digital banking platform that will allow customers to meet their lifestyle needs including booking and renting cabs, entertainment, dining experience, travel and stay, etc.
Highlights of YONO App
• All the financial services product from SBI and its subsidiaries SBI Life, SBI General, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Caps and SBI Cards will be integrated on the app.
• YONO will offer customised products and offers from over 60 e-commerce sites, besides a range of banking and financial services.
• It will allow customers to meet their lifestyle needs across 14 categories including entertainment, travel, medical needs and so on.
• It will also offer customised offers and discounts to customers. To provide such offers, SBI has partnered with e-commerce sites including Amazon, Uber, Ola, Myntra, Jabong, Shoppers Stop, Yatra, etc.
• It will be the first platform to offer online purchase and view of insurance policies within the portal, without redirecting customer to respective service providers.
• Customers will be able to seamlessly access the services with a single user ID and password.
• Yono can be accessed through mobile phones both Android and iOS, and on the Web through a browser.
PM Narendra Modi launches UMANG App