Department of Meteorology and Oceanography, Andhra University invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interview on 15 April 2017.
- Research Associate (RA): PhD in Atmospheric Science or Meteorology with 5 years’ Post-doctoral experience in Tropical Cyclones & Monsoon Dynamics.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Tech in Atmospheric Science or MSc in Meteorology/Physical Oceanography.
Eligible candidates have to submit bio-data to email@example.com and attend Walk-in-interview along with all original certificates on 15 April 2017 at 11:00 a.m. at the Chamber of the Vice-Chancellor, Andhra University, Visakhaptnam for Research Associate and in the afternoon at the Office of the Principal, College of Science & Technology, Andhra University, Visakhaptnam for Junior Research Fellow.
- Date of Interview: 15 April 2017
Andhra University Vacancy details
- Research Associate (RA): 2 posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 4 posts
Selection Process for JRF & RA posts
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.