Banaras Hindu University BHU Recruitment 2019: Recently, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released a rolling advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor in various departments. This year, BHU has announced a total of 439 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor.
Candidates having requisite qualification and experience in the relevant subject can apply to the posts on its official web portal i.e.bhu.ac.in. The online link for BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 has been activated. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 29 June 2019.
Candidates can get brief details about BHU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 for 439 Posts by scrolling down.
- Opening date of online application: 25 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 June 2019
BHU Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor – 439 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
- Assistant Professor (Broad Specialties) – postgraduate qualification MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
- Assistant Professor (Super-Speciality) - A super speciality postgraduate qualification in DM/M.Ch. or DNB equated to DM/M.Ch. in terms of clause 4A of Schedule - I in the concerned subject and as per these Regulations.
(Candidates can check the provided link of official notification for more details.)
Senior Resident: Registered for M.Ch. /DM in the concerned subject.
Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700 (67,700 -208700) in academic Pay Matrix Level 10, Rs. 57,700 (57,700 -1,82,400) in academic Pay Matrix Level 11
How to apply for BHU Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. Online submission of application will be active up to 29 June 2019. Candidates are required to submit the hard of the finally submitted online application in the Office of the Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005 on or before 29 June 2019.
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts
- UR, EWSs & OBC categories – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST and PwDs- No Fee