BISPS Bihar Recruitment 2019: Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening (BISPS), State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare-SSUPSW, (brand name- ‘SAKSHAM’), Government of Bihar has invited applications for the recruitment of Technician, Admin-cum-Account Assistant and Other Posts.
Eligible candidates can apply for the SSUPSW Bihar Recruitment 2019 through online mode. The online registration have been already started on BISPS official website and the last date of application is 19 September 2019.
Candidates should fulfill requisite eligibility criteria for applying to Bihar government jobs for 917 vacancies. More details are available below in this article.
Last Date of Application - 19 September 2019
Bihar BISPS Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 917
- Centre Manager - 63
- Admin-cum- Account Assistant - 63
- Case Manager - 70
- Senior Physiotherapist - 66
- Physiotherapist - 73
- Mobility Instructor - 74
- Audiologist-cum- Speech Language Pathologist - 85
- Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist - 79
- Technician (Ophthalmology) - 75
- Technician (Speech & Hearing) - 87
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics) - 72
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van) - 17
- Care Giver - 69
- Cook Cum Helper - 05
- Driver - 19
Eligibility Criteria for Technician, Admin-cum-Account Assistant, Cook, Driver and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Center Manager – Postgraduate degree
- Admin- cum Account Assistant- Graduation in Commerce B.Com with 1 Year Experience.
- Case Manager - PG with 2 Year Working Experience OR Bachelor Degree with 4 Year Experience.
- Sr Physiotherapist -Master Degree in Physiotherapist with 6 Month Internship and 2 Years of Experience OR Degree 4 Year Experience.
- Physiotherapist - Bachelor in Physiotherapist with 6 Month Internship and 2 Years of Experience.
- Cook cum Helper - 8th class passed with 2 year experience.
How to Apply for Bihar BISPS Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website (direct link is given below) on or before 19 September 2019.