CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Solved Guess Paper: 2019
In this article, Class 12 students will get Solved Guess Paper for upcoming CBSE Maths Board Exam 2019. It is very important from the exam point of view as it contain extremely important questions.
As per the CBSE Class 12 Revised Date sheet, the Mathematics board exam 2019 has been scheduled to be conducted on 18th March (Monday). It is impossible for class 12 students to go through all the books in this less time. Students are now desperately looking for expected questions which might be asked in upcoming board exam 2019. Here, we are providing you the CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Solved Guess Paper 2019 which is designed in accordance with the latest CBSE Class 12 Syllabus. Practicing with the CBSE Class 12 Mathematics 2019 guess paper will give you an added benefit of the type of paper that you will be facing on the day of your board exam. It will also help you to increase your paper solving speed and get to know about how to solve the paper in time or before time.
Mathematics is one of the most scoring subjects for CBSE Class 12 students, while some students consider it as the challenging subject because they try to remember formulae and concepts. Only remembering formulae will not help students to score high marks in CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2019. Students should try to focus on understanding the concepts despite of just remembering formulae.
Some of the key benefits of this CBSE Class 12 Maths Guess Paper are:
1. Based on the latest CBSE Class 12 syllabus.
2. The paper design is exactly similar to that of Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2019.
3. Questions are picked from only those topics which are important from exam point of view.
4. Each solution has been provided with a detailed explanation.
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. This question paper contains 29 questions.
3. Questions 1 – 4 in Section A are very short-solution type questions carrying 1 mark each.
4. Questions 5 – 12 in Section B are short-solution type questions carrying 2 marks each.
5. Questions 13 – 23 in Section C are long-solution I type questions carrying 4 marks each.
6. Questions 24 – 29 in Section D are long-solution II type questions carrying 6 marks each.
Few example questions from CBSE Class 12 Maths Guess Paper 2019 are given below:
Find the reflection of the point (α, β, γ) in the XY-plane.
In XY-plane, only the sign of z coordinate of the point got changed after the reflection.
Therefore, the reflection of the point (α, β, γ) is (α, β, −γ).
Find the number of all possible matrices of order 2 × 2 with each entry 0, 1 or 2.
Elements of a 2 × 2 matrix = 4
Each of these elements can be either 0, 1 or 2
Each of the 4 elements can be filled in three possible ways.
Therefore, by the multiplication principle,
The required number of possible matrices is 34 = 81
Find the differential equation of all non-vertical lines in a plane.
The family of all non-vertical line is represented as:
If a die is thrown and a card is selected at random from a deck of 52 playing cards, then find the probability of getting an even number on the die and a spade card.
Let E1 = Event for getting an even number on the die and E2 = Event that a spade card is selected
To download the complete Guess Paper in PDF format, click on the link given below.