GPSC State Service Final Result has been released by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. Candidates who had appeared in the interview round can check their name on the official website.
CGPSC State Service Final List PDF Link is given below. Candidates can check their name and roll number through the link given below. The list has been prepared on the basis of CGPSC Main Exam and Interview Result.
Chhattisgarh PSC has conducted the interview round from 20 December 2018 to 22 January 2019. As per the official notice, a total of 879 candidates cleared the interview round. The CGPSC State Service Mains Exam 2017 was held on 22, 23, 24 and 25 June 2018 and 880 candidates had been called for the CGPSC Interview 2018-19.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission had issued the recruitment notification to fill up 299 vacant post of Dy. Superintendent of Police, District Excise Officer, Transport Sub Inspector, Excise Sub Inspector and Assistant Jailor on 29 November 2017.
Chhattisgarh PSC State Service Prelims Exam 2018-19, Application Procedure Started Today @psc.cg.gov
CGPSC State Service Exam 2018-19 - The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has started the application process for CGPSC State Service Exam 2018-19. The online application link is available from 07 December 2018. Interested and Eligible and Interested candidates apply through official website via www.psc.cg.gov.in on or before 05 January 2019.
The commission is conducting the CGPSC State Service Exam for the recruitment of Scientific Officer, Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Service, Commercial Tax Inspector, Accounts Officer and various other posts. A total of 160 vacancies has been notified. The selection of the candidates will be done in three stages of examination i.e. prelims, mains and personality test.
CGPSC State Service Prelims Exam will be held on 17 February 2019. Candidates who will clear the prelims exam will be called for CGPSC State Service Main Exam, which is scheduled for 21, 22, 23 and 24 June 2019. Candidates can get the complete details regarding Chhattisgarh PSC State Service Prelims Exam through this article.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 07 December 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 05 January 2019
- Date of date correction in online application - 08 January 2019
CGPSC State Service Exam 2018 Vacancy Details
- Scientific Officer–31 Posts
- Sub District Magistrate: 03 Posts
- Police Superintendent: 09 Posts
- Accounts Office: 12 Posts
- Superintendent District Jail: 03 Posts
- District Fighter, City Services: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Institute 02Posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Service: 42Posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 40Posts
- Excise Tax Sub Inspector: 22Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 05Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Prison: 14Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer: 07Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC State Service Exam 2018
Candidate should be Graduate.For more information, visit detailed notification link
21 to 28 Years(Police Deputy Superintendent)
How to Apply for CGPSC State Service Exam 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through the official website from 31 March 2019 to 29 April 2019.
- SC / ST / PWD / OBC - Rs 300