It is a dream of every other Indian to secure a government job. A government job brings with it self security, respect, growth and prosperity. If a person in his early years works and achieves a decent government job even at the Group C or the Group B Non Gazetted level he can expect to live a peaceful life from there on. The only problem is tremendous competition to secure a seat. India is a young nation which has a lot of potential nearly 65% of the nation is below the age of 35 years with the population mark already over 1.25 billion as per estimates.
To make a mark in such a scenario one has to be that extra special. For the same there are many Computer courses, certificate courses, degrees in various streams which can give your career the required boost to make the difference at the biggest stage of them all.
It is to be keenly noted that the applicants must be fully aware of the duration of these courses before applying as for some government jobs a Diploma or a certificate of six months is asked for and for others one year duration course certificate or Diploma is asked for. There are also some degrees which are considered equivalent to these courses. Few of them are listed below.
Top 16 Diploma/ Certificate courses which are done for Govt. Jobs :
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Mechanic Computer Hardware
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- DOEACC/ NIELIT Computer Course 'O', 'A' and 'B' Level
- Advanced Diploma in Software Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Hardware and Networking.
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Bachelor in Computer Applications
- Master in Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science (computer science/ Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Masters of Business Administration (System/ Information technology)
- Graduate in Engineering (computer Science/ Information Technology)
Therefore due care must be taken by candidates before applying for these courses as these courses have the potential to have to change your careers. There are famous polytechnic colleges, Diploma Schools, Short Term Course Institutes all across India which can provide you with desired Diplomas or Certificates. Institutes like Government Polytechnic Mumbai, Government Polytechnic Pune, Pearl Academy, ITI MET, IIPM among others which offer such courses.