Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellows and Research Associates. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2017.
ADVERTISEMENT (Advt No. 2017/I)
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 30 June 2017
- Closing date for receipt of hard copy of application: 07 July 2017
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Research Associate (RA)
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellows & Research Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellows: Candidates should possess MSc/BE/B. Tech or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal and should have completed at least two years of post-MSc/BE/ B. Tech research experience as on the last date of application, as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship or from date of registration for Ph.D. Or, M.Tech/ ME or equivalent degree in engineering/technology with at least 60% marks. Or, BE/B. Tech or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks and two years’ research experience as on the last date of application.
- Research Associates: PhD (in a science or engineering subject) or MD/MS/MDS (in medical science subject) or ME/MTech/MPharm/ MVSc with three years R&D experience as on the last date of application, evidenced from fellowship or associateship or from date of registration of PhD.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- Gen: Upper age limit for the post is 32 years.
- SC/ST/OBC/Women: 37 years.
Research Associate (RA):
- Gen: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- SC/ST/OBC/Women: 40 years.
How to Apply for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Senior Research Fellows & Research Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.csirhrdg.res.in on or before 30 June 2017. Candidates after submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form and send it along with relevant documents to the Scientist-In-Charge, EMR-I, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 on or before 07 July 2017.