Office of the District and Session Judge Jobs Notification 2017: Office of the district and Session Judge Sirsa has invited applications for 8 posts of Peons, Sweepers and Process-Server. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 March 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 02 March 2017
Date of Interview:
- Process Server & Sweeper : 04 March 2017
- Peon : 05 & 06 March 2017
District and Session Judge (Sirsa) Vacancy Details
- Process-Server : 02 Posts
- Peon : 05 Posts
- Sweeper : 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Peon & Other Posts
- Process-Server : Matriculate with knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi.
- Peon : Middle standard Pass and having knowledge of Hindi/ Punjab.
- Sweeper : Candidate should be able to sigh in Hindi and Gurmukhi as the case may be.
Gen: 18-42 years
How to Apply for District and Session Judge, Sirsa Peon & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the submission of an application in plain paper. The copies of documents with regards to age, educational qualifications etc should be attested by a Gazetted Officer. These documents should reach latest by 02 March 2017 by 4:00 PM to the Office of the District and Session Judge, Sirsa