ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2019Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Faridabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident. All interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 October 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 23 October 2019
ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident- 35 Posts
- Junior Resident – 11 Posts
- Tutor – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2019
- Senior Resident- Candidate must have a Degree PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from Recognized University. The Candidate should have valid MCI registration.
- Junior Resident – The Candidate should have valid MCI registration.
- Tutor – Candidate must have a recognized Medical Qualification in the first and second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Candidate must be registered with the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council of India.
ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- Senior Resident – 35 years
- Junior Resident – 30 years
- Tutor- 30 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2019 Emoluments
- Senior Resident – Rs. 1, 01,000 per month
- Senior Resident – Rs. 67,700 (Pay Matrix - Level 11) + NPA (Pre-revised) + other allowances
- Junior Resident – Rs. 21000 (Basic Pay Rs. 15600 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400) + NPA + other allowances
- Tutor: 7th CPC 1eve1 10 of pay matrix @ Rs. 56100+ NPA p1us other a11owances as admissib1e under the ru1es in Centra1 Government of India
Selection Procedure for ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2019
The selection of the candidate will be based on his/her performance in Interview Round.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
How to apply for ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 October 2019 at ESIC Medical College, Faridabad, Haryana along with the documents. Candidates are advised to report by 9.00 AM. Candidates can check the official notification PDF Link for more details.