ESIC, Ghaziabad Job Notification: ESIC, Karnataka has invited applications for the 311 Paramedical posts of Staff Nurse, Dietician, Lab Assistant & other. The eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 21 January 2019.
Last Date for Online Apply: 21 January 2019
ESIC Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 311
• Audiometry Technician-1
• Blood Bank Technician-1
• Dental Hygienist-3
• ECG Technician-3
• Jr. MRT-6
• Lab Assistant-18
• Medical Social Worker-7
• Occupational Therapist-1
• Q.T. Assistant/ Plaster/ Manifold Assistant-20
• Pharmacist (Allopathy)-25
• Pharmacist (Ayurveda)-1
• Staff Nurse-220
• Audiometry Technician- Candidates should have B.Sc. Speech and Hearing or equivalent from a Central Govt./State Government/ AICTE recognized University or Senior Secondary School Certificate with DCD (Diploma in Communication Disorders) with Two years experience in Audiometry
• Blood Bank Technician- Candidates should have Degree in Science from a recognized University with Two Years Experience in Blood Bank Laboratory Techniques OR Sr Secondary/ 10+2 or equivalent from recognized Board with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Central Govt./State Government/ AICTE recognized Institution and two years experience in Sood Bank Laboratory Techniques.
• Dental Hygienist - Candidates should have Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized University or equivalent. Diploma in Dental Hygienist from a Central Govt/State Government I AICTE recognized University or equivalent. Registered with Dental Council as Dental Hygienist and Two Years Experience as Dental Hygienist Desirable:-Working Knowledge of Computer.
• Dietician - Master's Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition or in Home Science with Nutrition as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent OR B.Sc. (Home Science with Nutrition as special subject) from a recognized University or equivalent with post graduate diploma in dietetics from a recognized institution and one year practical Experience in the dietetics department of a Hospital. Desirable:-Research or Practical Experience in the field of Nutrition/ or related subjects.
Please visit the below link for details of the educational qualification of the other posts.
SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
All other categories: Rs. 500/
How to Apply