The Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®), owner and administrator of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam.
It has recently announced the launch of its 2nd edition of online test preparation tool, NMATPrep by GMAC™ for NMAT by GMAC™ Exam 2016.
Following last month’s rollout of the Official Guide for NMAT by GMAC™ Review 2016, this new online portal offers additional questions in the exam’s format to acquaint test takers with the actual test structure and help them prepare for the exam.
With the intent of making the exam more student-friendly, NMATPrep by GMAC™ offers the test taker the following advantages:
Highlights of NMATPrep by GMAC™
All practice exams follow similar structure and features as the actual NMAT by GMAC™ exam. The NMATPrep by GMAC™ online practice exams are available on the NMAT by GMAC™ website at www.nmat.org.in.
- The Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) assumed ownership and management of the NMAT exam in India from the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) in 2015.
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is computer-delivered.
- The exam has three sections — Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning.
- All three sections of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam are individually timed and test takers must answer questions and review answers to each section within the allotted time of 120 minutes.
- The last date for registration for the NMAT by GMAC exam is October 12, 2016.
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is accepted by 18 universities in India
For further information, please visit: www.nmat.org.in