Guwahati High Court Recruitment 2017 for 06 Stenographers and Judicial Assistants
Guwahati High Court has invited applications for six posts of Stenographers and Judicial Assistants. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 March 2017.
Guwahati High Court Assistant Jobs Notification 2017: Guwahati High Court has invited applications for six posts of Stenographers and Judicial Assistants. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 March 2017.
Notification No. : HC(k) 3/ 2014/ Estt.
- Last Date of Application: 18 March 2017
Guwahati High Court Vacancy Details
- Private Secretary ( Stenographers Grade-I ) : 01 Post
- Judicial Assistant : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographers and Judicial Assistants
- Private Secretary ( Stenographers Grade-I ) : Graduate from a recognized University along with a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English with minimum speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand & 50 wpm typing speed on a computer. Due weight-age will be given to Law Graduate.
- Judicial Assistant : Graduate from a recognized University having knowledge of working on computers.
Gen/ OBC: 18-38 years
SC/ST: 5 years
PWD : 10 years
How to Apply for Guwahati High Court Stenographers and Judicial Assistants 2017
Eligible candidates are first required to go to the website www.kohimahighcourt.gov.in , down load and take printout of the "Advertisement & Common Application Form". Candidates shall fill the Application Form and submit it with other relevant documents by post to "The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima, Nagaland, PIN - 797001.
Gen & OBC : Rs 200/-
SC/ST/ PWD: Rs 100/-