HARSAC Jobs 2019: Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Project Assistant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates may Walk-in-for interview on 13 and 14 July 2019.
Walk-in-interview - 13 and 14 July 2019 at 09:00 AM
HARSEC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 53 Posts
- Project Fellow– 19 Posts
- Project Assistant – 16 Posts,
- Jr. Project Assistant – 15 Posts
- Research Associate (R.A.-I) – 2 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Fellow– 1st Class M.Sc/ M.Tech degree with one year of experience
- Project Assistant – M.Tech/M.Sc. degree
- Jr. Project Assistant – Geo-Informatics Assistant (GIA) from ITI Or ITI Diploma (COPA) with 1 year GIS experience.
- Research Associate (R.A.-I) – Doctorate or equivalent degree in Geo-informatics
- Research Associate – First Class M.Tech in Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing/Geospatial Technology with minimum three years research experience in remote sensing/ GIS applications in Web GIS.
How to Apply for HARSEC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview at HARSAC, CCS HAU Campus, Hisar will duly filled in application form, original and copies of testimonials/certificates and application fee of Rs.200/- in the form of IPO or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Chief Scientist, HARSAC, Hisar on scheduled date and time..