HQ Western Command Job Notification: HQ Western Air Command IAF has invited application for the 600 posts of Porters & Safaiwala. Interested candidates can take part in the interview which is schedule between 06th-10th May 2019.
Candidates applying for the HQ Western Command Job Notification 2019 should have the certain eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. They will have to age between 18-40 years as the date given in the notification.
Candidates applying for the HQ Western Command Job Notification will get certain wages and allowance for theses posts. According to the notification, they will get Basic Pay of Rs. 18,000 with total Pay Rs. 21600 for these posts.
HQ Western Command Job Notification Important Dates
- Date for Walk in interview: 06-10 May 2019, from 08.00 Hrs to 17.00 Hrs
- Venue of Interview: Poari Village, Dist-Kinnaur, (Army Camp Shongthong)
HQ Western Command Vacancy Details
- Mates and Other Civilians :51
- Porters: 541 Posts
- Safaiwala: 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Porters & Safaiwala Posts Job
- Candidates should have the citizen of India or subject or Nepal or Bhutan.
- They should be in possession of Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card/Certificate from village panchayat.
- Candidates should not have undergone any imprisonment (Local police station certificate to this effect to be brought by the candidates at the time of recruitment)
They should have between 18 to 40 Yrs of age as on 06 May 2019.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 06th-10th May 2019 at the specified venue mentioned in the job notification.