IARI Delhi Recruitment 2019: ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute invited applications for Young Professional, Research Assistant and SRF Posts. The eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 17 May 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 17 May 2019
IARI Delhi Vacancy Details
- Young Professional Position – 6 Posts
- Research Associate – 6 Posts
- SRF – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional and Other Posts
- Young Professional - B. Tech. or Master degree in computer science/Computer Engineering /MCA or equivalent.
- Young Professional -Master degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Sciences/MCA or equivalent Master degree from a recognized university.
- Young Professional – Position 3-Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Plant Genetic Resources/ Biochemistry/ Entomology/ Nematology/ Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Plant Physiology or relevant life sciences
- Research Associate -Ph.D. in Bioinformatics / Computer Science / Computer Application / Agricultural Statistics.
- Research Associate -Ph.D. degree in Entomology/Nematology/Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology
- Research Associate -Ph.D. degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Horticulture/ Plant Physiology/ Botany/Life sciences or relevant subjects
- SRF -Post Graduate degree in Computer Sciences/ Statistics/ Remote sensing / Geoinformatics/ Geoinformation science
- SRF -Master’s degree in Entomology/ Nematology/ Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology
- SRF -Post Graduate degree in Genetics/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Plant Physiology/Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/Plant Breeding/Horticulture or relevant biological Sciences
- SRF -Post Graduate degree in Plant Physiology/Genetics/Botany/Biochemistry/ or relevant biological Sciences
- SRF -Post Graduate degree in Plant Physiology/Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ or relevant biological Sciences
How to Apply for the ICAR IARI Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in for interview on 17 May 2019 at 09:30 AM in Committee Room, Division of Plant Physiology, IARI, Pusa campus, New Delhi 110012.