IBPS is all prepared to conduct Common Written Examination for recruitment to the clerical cadre posts. The examination will be conducted on 30 November 2013, 01 December 2013, 07 December 2013, 08 December 2013, 14 December 2013, and 15 December 2013. The banking experts of jagranjosh.com have come up with sample questions on Coded Relations, which will be helpful for the candidates preparing for IBPS Clerk Exam 2013.
Directions (Q. 1 – 20): in the following questions, the symbols @, #, $, © and % are used with different meanings as follows:
• P @ Q means “P is not smaller than Q”.
• P # Q means “P is not greater than Q”.
• P $ Q means “P is neither greater than nor equal to Q”.
• P © Q means “P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q”.
• P % Q means “P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q”.
Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true.
(a) If only conclusion I is true.
(b) If only conclusion II is true.
(c) If either conclusion I or II is true.
(d) If neither conclusion I nor II is true.
(e) If conclusions I and II both are true.
1. Statement: A @ B, B © C, C % D
Conclusions: I. A @ D
II. D % B
2. Statement: A # B, B © C, C @ D
Conclusions: I. A @ C
II. B © C
Complete Sample Paper