IGCAR Recruitment 2019: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowships Posts for physical, chemical and engineering sciences. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website from 01 May to 20 May 2019.
Notification Number - 03/2019
- Starting Date of Application - 01 May 2019
- Last Date of Application - 20 May 2019
- Written Test (tentative date) for Science Disciplines (including Nuclear Science) – 09 June 2019
- Interview (tentative dates) for Science Disciplines (including Nuclear Science) – 22 and 23 June 2019
- Interview (tentative dates) for Engineering Disciplines – 22 and 23 June 2019
Junior Research Fellowships – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Category – A: Masters in Science/ Integrated M. Sc in Physics/ Materials Science/ Materials Science and Engineering/ Chemistry/ Radiation Physics
- Category – B: M.Tech / M.E in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Science & Technology
- Category – C: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] in relevant field with a valid GATE score
- Category – D: Candidates with M.Tech.
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 55% aggregate at graduation and post graduation levels from a recognized University.
- Candidates those who have completed or pursuing (in final year/semester) the qualifying degrees are eligible to apply
- Candidates in the final year/semester should have scored marks above 55% aggregate until the previous semester/year and minimum aggregate of 55% in B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. level [in the case of M.Sc./M.Tech. candidates]. In case such candidates eventually join the Centre, they shall have acquired aggregate marks of 55% in the qualifying degrees. Relevant certificates to this effect should be submitted at the time of joining the Centre. Wherever the results are declared as CGPA/GPA, it may be converted to percentage and entered
28 Years (Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for (PWD + OBC = 13 years; PWD + SC/ ST = 15 years)
Selection Procedure for JRF Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview for Category A & B and through GATE score for Category C & D.
How to Apply for IGCAR Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts from 01 May to 20 May 2019.