Indian Rare Earths Limited invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following post of Light Vehicle Driver on regular basis. The company requires Light Vehicle Driver for its Corporate Office, Mumbai. Indian Rare Earths Ltd (IREL) a Mini-Ratna category–I Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy is the industry leader in the area of Beach Sand Minerals like ilmenite, rutile (titanium ores), zircon, monazite, sillimanite, etc., and producer of rare earths (Lanthanides) chemicals, thorium nitrate etc.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 08 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Light Vehicle Driver
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification & Experience
• Candidates should hold valid Light Vehicle Driving License issued by RTO.
• Ability to read and fill up routine forms in English/Hindi.
• Must be able to attend to minor repairs of petrol/diesel driven vehicles.
• Must have 9 years experience in driving cars, jeeps, etc.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Upper Age Limit for candidate is 35 years as on 03 March 2014.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC-NCL candidates, provided a recently obtained certificate (issued on or after 01.04.2013) of not belonging to the “Creamy layer” in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, from a Competent Authority is produced by the candidates at the time of interview.
• Pay Scale in IDA pattern and Grade Rs.8670-3%-24400 (W-4).
• In addition to Basic Pay, DA @ 74.40% of Basic Pay, HRA 30% of Basic Pay, Perks and Allowances such as Conveyance Allowance, Lunch Allowance, Washing Allowance, Reimbursement of cost of medicine for Domiciliary treatment, Leave Travel Allowance, etc., will be paid and benefits such as EPF, Gratuity, Medical Assistance, Group Insurance, Post-retirement medical scheme, Incentive Bonus, Casual Leave, Half Pay Leave and Earned Leave etc.are also admissible as per rules of the Company.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per prescribed format. Applications shall be forwarded to the GM (HRM), Indian Rare Earths Limited, Plot No.1207,Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai–400028, on or before 03.03.2014. IREL will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.