IOCL Trade Apprentice Job Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Western Division), has released the recruitment notification for the various posts for appointed in various plants. IOCL has notified 391 vacancies of Accountant/Technician/ Trade Apprentices in disciplines under multiple trades at its operating locations based in Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and other.
The application process will be completely online and candidates will be required to pay application fee through online mode only. Candidates can apply online through the online application process for IOCL Trade Apprentice 2019 posts still 07 March 2019.
The candidates applying for the IOCL Trade Apprentice 2019 should possess essential educational qualifications. Graduate in any disciplines from a recognized Institutes/University and Diploma in engineering candidates apply for theses posts. Matric with ITI can apply for the Trade Apprentice Posts. The selection for Accountant/Technician/ Trade Apprentices posts will be done on the basis of the criteria set by IOCL, displayed in the detailed notification.
Advertisement No.: IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR./2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 07 March 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts-391
- UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli-03
- Madhya Pradesh-64
- Accountant Apprentice: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering (3 Years Regular/Sandwich Course in Selected Trades.)
- Trade Apprentice: Matric with 2 years ITI in Selected Trades.
- Visit the link for details of the educational qualification and other information for the posts.
- Minimum Age-18 Years
- Maximum Age- 24 Years
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per government norms.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online for these posts by visiting the official website with the below links https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx on or before 07 March 2019.