IURDP Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 550 Posts: Integrated Urban & Rural Development Program has published recruitment notification for the post of Computer Operator, Clerk, Taluka Vyavsthapak and Jilla Vyavsthapak in Maharashtra. A total of 550 vacancies have been notified out of which 358 are for Clerk and Computer Operator Posts, 120 for Taluka Vyavsthapak and rest 72 are for Jilla Vyavsthapak.
IURDP is inviting online applications for the recruitment of 550 Computer Operator, Clerk and Other Posts. Eligible and Interested can apply through official website www.iurdp.org. The online application has been already started and will continue till 22 January 2019.
Candidates can also apply through the direct link given below for IURDP Mumbai Recruitment 2019.
Candidates who are interested for IURDP Mumbai Recruitment for Computer Operator and Clerk posts should be 12th Class passed while for Taluka Vyavsthapak and Jilla Vyavsthapak he/she should be graduate and post graduate respectively. Candidates can check the detailed eligibility on this article by scrolling down.
IURDP Mumbai Important Date
- Starting Date of Online Application – 27 December 2018
- Last Date of Application – 22 January 2019
- Computer Operator Exam Date - 23 February 2019
- Clerk Exam Date - 22 February 2019
- Taluka Vyavsthapak Exam Date - 21 February 2019
- Jilla Vyavsthapak Exam Date - 20 February 2019
IURDP Mumbai for 550 Posts Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 550
- Computer Operator – 179 Posts
- Clerk – 179 Posts
- Taluka Vyavsthapak – 120 Posts
- Jilla Vyavsthapak – 72 Posts
- Computer Operator – Rs. 18200/-
- Clerk – Rs. 18200/
- Taluka Vyavsthapak – Rs. 24600/-
- Jilla Vyavsthapak – Rs. 29400/-
Eligibility Criteria for IURDP Mumbai for 550 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Computer Operator – 12th Pass & Computer Literate
- Clerk – 12th Pass should be completed from valid board
- Taluka Vyavsthapak – Graduation (Any Field) should be completed from valid University
- Jilla Vyavsthapak – Post Graduation (Any Field) should be completed from valid University
- Computer Operator –18 to 40 Years
- Clerk – 18 to 40 Years
- Taluka Vyavsthapak – 18 to 40 Years
- Jilla Vyavsthapak – 18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for IURDP Mumbai for 550 Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of online exam.
How to Apply for IURDP Mumbai for 550 Posts Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through official website 22 January 2019.
Application Fee for IURDP Mumbai for 550 Posts:
- Computer Operator –Rs. 400/-
- Clerk – Rs. 400/-
- Taluka Vyavsthapak – Rs. 500/-
- Jilla Vyavsthapak – Rs. 500/-