Janjgir District Court invited applications for recruitment to 33 posts of Stenographers, System Assistants & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 June 2017.
Last Date of Application : 10 June 2017
Janjgir District Court Vacancy Details:
Total Posts : 33
- Hindi Stenographer : 08 Posts
- English Stenographer : 02 Posts
- Helper Grade : 20 Posts
- System Assistant (Contractual) : 02 Posts
- System Officer (Contractual) : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Janjgir District Court Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Hindi Stenographer : A graduate with 45% from a recognized University. 5% relaxation for reserved category.
- English Stenographer : A graduate with 45% from a recognized University. 5% relaxation for reserved category.
- System Assistant (Contractual) : A graduate in Computer Engineering/ B. Tech degree holder in various streams with at-least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
The desirous candidates are advised to refer the official notification carefully for all other details regarding the educational qualifications and experience required post wise before applying.
How to Apply for Janjgir District Court Posts:
The applicants can apply through the prescribed format as per the official notification given below. The last date to submit duly filled application forms is 10 June 2017.
More Jobs 2017
Baranagar Municipality Recruitment 2017, 175 Vacancies for Group D and Other Posts
CMOH, Birbhum Recruitment 2017, 10 Medical Officer, Counsellor and Other Posts
IIIT, Delhi Recruitment 2017 for 10 Junior Assistant Posts
Central Government Health Scheme, Jaipur Recruitment 2017 for 24 Medical Attendant Posts
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams