Learn about NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solution eBook for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry: Chapter 1 – Solid State.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry book in CBSE board examinations:
Most of the problems given in NCERT exemplar are concept based and by solving these problems students can enhance his or her understanding of the subject.
Analysis of Previous year CBSE Class 12 chemistry question paper shows that some questions are directly asked from NCERT exemplar Class 12 chemistry book with little modification.
Questions of NCERT exemplar may be again asked in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Board Exam 2017. Due to this reason jagranjosh has provided NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Problems and Solutions in PDF format.
Some Feature of NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry:
• NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry book has variety of questions from each chapter
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry are very important for board examinations
• NCERT Exemplar books very useful for competitive examinations like JEE Mains & Advanced, AIPMT, UPSEE, WBJEE etc.
Inside NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry: Chapter 1 - Solid State
This chapter of NCERT Exemplar has:
• 37 Multiple Choice Questions (Type-I) having single correct option
• 16 Multiple Choice Questions (Type-II) having more than one correct option
• 10 Short Answer Type Questions
• 5 Matching Type Questions
• 5 Assertion and Reason Type Questions
• 4 Long Answer Type
Detailed solutions will be available very soon, keep visiting