NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Consultant, MO, Steno and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 11, 12, 16, 17 and 18 July 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 11, 12, 16, 17 and 18 July 2019
NHM Karnataka Vacancy Details
- Consultant – 8 Posts
- Stenographer – 6 Posts
- Epidemiologist – 1 Post
- TB HIV Coordinator RNTCP - 1 Post
- Medical Officer – STC-RNTCP - 1 Post
- Microbiologist (MD) –RNTCP- 1 Post
- Programme Assistant – 5 Posts
- Pediatrician Haemophilia – 1 Post
- Lead Consultant-MH– 1 Post
- Consultant maternal Health & Family Planning – 1 Post
- Consultant maternal Death (Mdr) & Child Death Review (Cdr) – 1 Post
- LaQshya Programme Coordinator-MH– 1 Post
- Regional Coordinators – 2 Posts
- State Consultant Public Health(SCPH) – 1 Post
- Programme Manager-NUHM– 1 Post
- Consultant (H&P) – 1 Post
- Consultant Community Process– 1 Post
- Programmer/Operational Manager
- ConsultantTraining/ Technical– 1 Post
- Technical Officer– 1 Post
- CST Coordinator – 1 Post
- State Consultant CPHC-UHC– 1 Post
- District Programme Manager– 1 Post
- District Account Manager– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- Programme Manager-NUHM– Regular Master’s in Business Administration(HR/Finance), computer Proficiency.
- Consultant Community Process– Regular Master Degree in Social work/Psychology.
- Programmer/Operational Manager- BE/B.Tech in CSE/ISE/IT or M.Tech (CS/IT) or MCA.
- ConsultantTraining/ Technical– Post Graduate in Medical field preferably in Public Health/ Epidemiology Degree.
- Technical Officer, CST Coordinator – MBBS OR BDS/Graduate with MPH/Masters in Public Health (MPH)/Diploma in Public Health/Community Medicine (DPH)/Master in Applied Epidemiology (MAE)/Diploma in Health Administration (DHA) recognized university.
- State Consultant CPHC-UHC– MBBS/BDS/AYUSH with Regular/Full time course Master in health (MPH) / Master in Hospital Administration (MHA).
- District Programme Manager– MBA Degree with knowledge of MSOffice, & Tally ERP-9.
- District Account Manager– M.com with knowledge of Tally EPR-9 Accounting Software.
How to apply for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 11, 12, 16, 17 and 18 July 2019 at NHM, Karnataka along with the documents. Candidates can check official notification for more details.