NILD Recruitment 2019: National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD), Kolkata has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Hindi Translator, Professional Trainee. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 03 June 2019 at 11.00 am.
- Walk-In-Interview – 03 June 2019 at 11.00 am.
NILD, Kolkata Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 10
- Staff Nurse - 05 Posts
- Hindi Translator - 01 Post
- Professional Trainee (Library)- 02 Posts
- Professional Trainee (Physiotherapy) - 01 Post
- Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy)- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Hindi Translator Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University / Institution with three years experience. Preference will be given to those who has B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic Diploma in Ortho. & Rehab. Nursing.
- Hindi Translator – Master degree from any recognized University in Hindi with English / English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in any reputed organization.
- Professional Trainee (Library) – Bachelor in Library Science/ Master in Library Science from any recognized university or institution.
- Professional Trainee (Physiotherapy) – Degree / Diploma in Physiotherapy with experience.
- Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy) – Degree / Diploma in Occupational Therapy with experience.
How to apply for Staff Nurse, Hindi Translator Other Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 03 June 2019 at 11.00 am to the office of the Director along with all original documents and photo copies of self attested bio-data and other documents.