North 24 Parganas Court Jobs 2019: Office of The District Judge, North 24 Pargans, Barasat has invited applications for the recruitment of Steno, LDC, DEO & Group D Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2019.
Last Date of Application - 31 May 2019 upto 05:00 PM
North 24 Parganas Court Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 17
- Stenographer – 2 Posts
- LDC – 5 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 5 Posts
- Group D Peon – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, LDC, DEO & Group D Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Stenographer – Minimum Madhyamik, Knowledge in English Language, translation from Bengali and knowledge in Computer operation is essential, Stenography speed 80 W.P.M. & Typing speed 30 W.P.M
- LDC – Minimum Madhyamik, knowledge in Bengali and English Language and knowledge in Computer operation is essential.
- Data Entry Operator – Graduate and must have teelmeal sound knowledge of computer application having certificate from a recognized institution.
- Group D peon – Minimum Class VIII pass and knowledge in Computer operation is preferable.
Selection Procedure for Steno, LDC, DEO & Group D Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- For Stenographer - Interview with documents verification, followed by Stenography test and Typing test (eligible candidates to bring stationeries), Type test will be held on Computer.
- For L.D.C- Interview with documents verification, followed by computer test.
- For Data Entry Operator - Interview with document verification, followed by Typing test and computer application test and knowledge in MS words and excel.
- For Group D peon - Interview with document verification.
How to Apply for North 24 Parganas Court Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "The District Judge, North 24- Parganas, Barasat, Zilla Adalat Bhavan, PIN - 700124" latest by 31 May 2019 upto 05:00 PM.
Rs. 200/-(in case of SC/ST~. 100/-) to be deposited through D.D./l.P.0. in the name of the Distric~ge,1 North 24 Parganas, Barasat payable at Barasat.