Sainik School, Kodagu Recruitment 2019: Sainik School, Kodagu has invited applications for the post of TGT, Horse Riding Instructor and Ward Boys. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 4 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 4 May 2019
Sainik School, Kodagu Vacancy Details
- TGT – 2 Posts
- Counsellor – 1 Post
- Horse Riding Instructor– 1 Post
- Ward Boys- 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- TGT – Graduate from a recognized Degree / Diploma in Education (OR) BA.B.Ed with English/Hindi of the Regional College of Education and Qualification Certificate of CTET/TET conducted by Central Govt./State Govt. to be submitted.
- Counsellor – Graduate / Post Graduate in Psychology (OR) Post Graduate in Child Development (OR) Graduate / Post Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance and Counselling.
- Horse Riding Instructor– Matriculation or equivalent.
- Ward Boys- Intermediate or equivalent.
Age Limit for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- TGT, Counsellor, Horse Riding Instructor– 21-35 Years
- Ward Boys- 18 to 50 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to Apply for Sainik School, Kodagu Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to the Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO: Kudige, Somwarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN – 571 232 latest by 4 May 2019.