SBI Clerk : A Chance to make a dream career
SBI Clerk 2018 (Junior Associate-Sales & Support Customer) vacancy is out and everybody is gearing up for the battle ahead in the two stage recruitment process to be carried out by the largest commercial bank of the country. The number of vacancies is 7200 (excluding backlog) and the job is worth taking a meticulous shot. SBI is the largest bank in the country and also offers attractive salary package to the freshers who join as Clerk in the bank. This article is about the perks being a clerk in SBI and why this is a job that everybody looks for especially in the banking sector.
Benefits of watching reruns of your favourite TV shows for Bank Exam Preparation
SBI Clerk 2018: A Favorite among all
SBI Clerk is a job that everybody looks forward to in the banking sector every year. All of you have been waiting for this opportunity after IBPS Clerk and other bank assistant notifications. No bank can match the aura of the largest commercial bank of India and that is why even Pos in other public sector banks go for SBI clerk. This job is better than even core central government jobs for certain reasons:
- SBI is the brand that everybody will vouch for: As they say, SBI goes by its name and the history that it has in the last 200 years. It has a strong background and is going strong still with its business touching new heights every day. You have a Fortune 500 company in India in the form of SBI and it is also among the leading global banks
- A Job that rewards performance: SBI is the best in this aspect since you will be rewarded on the basis of your performance in the bank. If you are a performer, this bank will give you recognition and enough opportunity to reach the topmost level in the organization. This may be the case for most of the banks but being in SBI matters because of the brand value and the volume of business that it does.
IBPS PO Interview 2018: Importance of your educational background
- Salary is decent for fresh graduates: The notification says that you need to be a graduate in order to be eligible for this job. The salary goes up to Rs. 23600 per month inclusive of D.A. at metro city like Mumbai. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- Career prospects are the best in SBI: You need not say anything regarding career prospects in this bank since you may get your first promotion after 2 years of service and at the time of confirmation. No other bank will give you this facility. Within a span of 21 years, you can be at the top if you are promoted timely. What else can you ask for? Go grab this opportunity. This promotion policy is the best among all the public sector organizations, central government, banking organizations etc. Even RBI does not have this much attractive promotion policy.
- The job security and stability is there: Being a public sector organization, you are there for good once you are in and you pass the confirmation examination after the end of your probation period. After that, your job is secured and you have a stable career in front of you. This job stability cannot be found in the private sector though the salary may be more in private sector be it banks or any other organization.
- Learning opportunities are plenty: The more you are involved, the more will you learn in this bank. Being a versatile and multi lateral organization, you will have opportunity to deal in a number of things in your career. If you are proactive enough to learn these things and go up the ladder, you will only be benefitted since as has been said already, performance is certainly rewarded in this bank.
How to prepare for SBI PO exam 2018 along with full-time job?
SBI is the best bank to join if you are ambitious and you are good in public dealing. It offers you a number of opportunities to work in a diversified area of operations starting from retail banking to corporate banking, treasury operations, overseas business etc. This is upto you how much you can keep pace with the process of learning. The more you learn, the more you will get responsibility and with responsibility, there will be more workload for sure. But the monetary benefit will be enough to keep you motivated. The promotion policy is the best for the ambitious young generation of today. All depend on you and after reading this article, all of you will surely get excited to get into this world with plethora of opportunities. Give your best in the preparation, practice daily and meticulously and at the end, give your best on the examination day.
All the best!!
Why you should read 'The Hindu' while preparing for Bank Exams
RBI Assistant or Bank PO: Which one to go for?